THE CONSTITUTION(REMOVAL OF DIFFICULTIES) ORDER NO. V
C. O. 18, dated the6th June, 1950
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (1) of article392 of the Constitution of India, the President is pleased to make the followingOrder, namely :--
1. (1) This Order may be called theConstitution (Removal of Difficulties) Order No. V.
(2) It shall come into force atonce.
2. During a period of two yearsfrom the commencement of this Order, the Constitution of India shall have effectsubject to the following adaptations :
(1) In clause (.1) of article 127.after the words "any session of the Court" the words and figures "or iffor the speedy disposal of the appeals transferred to the Supreme Court byclause (4) of article 374 it is expedient so to do" shall be inserted.
(2) After clause (1) of article348, the following clause shall be inserted, namely :--
"(1A) Notwithstanding anythingin sub-clause (a) of clause. (1), the Supreme Court may permit the use of theUrdu language to such extent as it thinks fit in proceedings relating to orarising out of appeals transferred to it by clause (4) of article 374."