0 votes
Worked for 25 years starting from Lecturer and became Principal of the Kakatiya Institute of Tevhnology and Science, Warangal. But, unexpectedly the management deposed me from the post dramatically for no reasons. I had represented the matter in A.p.Government machinery, Kakatiya University Warangal and AICTE. No response from any one of them. But, Privately AICTE Opinned that the problem is not in their Purview. Filed a writ of mandamus to seek a remedy. But it is delayed and no hopes of being heard. Therefore I would like to know what can I do to seek Justice.
by (140 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
If you are a senior citizen on that ground you can move an application for early hearing
by (1.1k points)
Privacy   Disclaimer