0 votes

Can s civil petion can be filed in the Civil Court instead of Wakf Tribunal to determine whether the Property is a Wakf Property or otherwise?

by (120 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
If the list of the property is transferred from charity commissioners office you have search allination register and revenue dept is the appellate authority.
by (200 points)
Privacy   Disclaimer