0 votes

sir, whether a Hindu grand son can claim partition on the basis of his grand mothers interest in the property as on 1956, in the year 2012

by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Kindly furnish the exact and specific details of the case.  As far as succession is concerned before advising I should  know where u stand.  whether grand father is alive / whether father is alive / about other coparceners and in case of death - the  year of death / and whether there is any testamentary disposition etc. etc.
kindly mail me brief fact of the case so that legal crystal can provide u with exact citation supporting your point.
by (1.1k points)
Privacy   Disclaimer