whos property can attached sec103 of 1959 act

0 votes
My property is ABG under section 103 of 1959 cooparative act .,,: But am not the member or not related to this but my father is working in this department. Is it possible to ABG of my own earning property?
asked Sep 12, 2013 by manjunath (120 points)
edited Sep 12, 2013 by manjunath

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Privacy   Disclaimer