can senior citizen present self certified affidavit in court

0 votes
Builders wrong doings and illegal construction in our society  building I want to file a writ petition as i do not have funds to hire legal services.
asked Jun 30, 2013 by B.KHANDELWAL (120 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
You can approachlegal aid services authority and file a PIL.
answered Jul 21, 2013 by Rekha Prasad (1,060 points)
Privacy   Disclaimer