0 votes

my wife was employed in hindi vidya pith, deoghar, jharkhand as a suprintendent of girl hostel and she worked there about 20 yrs. her date of joining year was 1981,,,she was only earner in our family,,, 
in 2009 she involved in an accident where she admitedd to hospital about 6 months for treatment,,
after treatment and recovering from the disease the hindi vidya pith refuse to pay salary and other benifits ,,now she is facing financial problem 
so how she can recover all her dues
please help us 

smt bindu jha


by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Privacy   Disclaimer