0 votes
Can a person file a single application/petition u/s 91, 311 and 294 in same court, in same case between same complainant and respondent?

I need to call document from a S.I. as well his attendence in a case also i wish to file a document before court u/s 294 against same S.I.



I need to file seperate application/petition?


Note: The case is at Discharge stage i.e. u/s 239. The Police has filed CS u/s 173 CrPC. The Respondent moved discharge application. Charges not yet framed by the Court.

As 91, 311 includes 'other proceedings' in it, to my understanding and interpretation, i can use 91, 311 CrPC at this stage
by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Privacy   Disclaimer