Category Archives: Deeds

Change of name – A notarised affidavit along with your marriage certificate is enough to change your name

CHANGE OF ( MAIDEN) NAME – AFTER MARRIAGE Legally, there are two ways to go change your name and notify relevant authorities of the same. Either submit a joint notarised affidavit or a copy of the official government gazette in which your new name is duly mentioned. A joint notarised affidavit is a declaration made… Read More »