BANK LOAN – CONSTRUCTION LOAN – DOCUMENTS FOR HOME LOAN
- LAYOUT PLAN OF THE SITE
- ALLOTMENT LETTER FROM APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.
- APPROVED BUILDING PLAN.
- “NO ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE” FROM APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.
- COMMENCEMENT CERTIFICATE.
- A DETAILED ESTIMATE OF COST OF CONSTRUCTION AND PHASES OF CONSTRUCTION.
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE TO MORTGAGE THE PROPERTY.
A bank appoints a technical officer to evaluate a home loan application. The technical officer verifies the original documents, title certificates, clearance certificates, guarantees, security documents, income certificates, address proof etc. Further, all the furnished information is cross checked with the records and documents submitted. Each bank may have different criteria. As such, the required documents may also differ from case to case.
US : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Construction-Loan-(US)
Germany : http://www.goftp.com/qna/What_kind_of_documents_do_i_need_to_appy_for_a_loan-qna4832.html
Japan : http://www.loanpage.com/questions/what-kind-of-documents-are-required-for-a-loan.aspx