As Per Karnataka Ownership Flats [Rgn] Rules Rule 4 requires the Promoter or Developer To :
- Give True Copies of Documents of Title Pertaining to the Land on Which the Apartment Is Built.
- Certificate by Advocate As Per Sec [a]a of Sec 3
- Certificate of Encumbrance
- The Approved Plans and Specification of the Building Built or to Be Built on the Land Referred.
- List of Fixtures ,Fittings Amenities
- Certificate Stating That Original Title Deeds Are Not Deposited With Any Creditor /financial Institution With an Intention to Create Equitable Mortgage and an Undertaking That the Original Will Be Handed Over to the Society As Per the Provisions of Act.
- Completion Certificate /occupancy Certificate
- Consent Letter From Pollution Control Board With Respect to Discharge of Liquid Effluent and Emissions.
- A Statement Stating the Basis on Which Any Estimated Figures or Other Information Is Given by the Promoter and Any Other Relevant Document Which Involves the Right Interest and Title of the Purchaser of Flat.