(Prayer:Petition is filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, to issue a Writ of Mandamus, directing the respondents herein to consider on the petitioner's representation, dated 06.12.2012. and pass suitable orders thereon in accordance with law.)
1. The petitioner seeks for a Mandamus directing the respondentsto consider his representation, dated 06.12.2012, and pass suitable order on thereon in accordance with law.
2. Heard both sides.
3. The learned counsel appearing for the petitioner would submit that it would suffice if the representation of the petitioner is disposed of, by the respondents, on merits and in accordance with law, within the time stipulated by this Court.
4. The learned Government Advocate appearing for the respondents 2 and 3 would submit that the representation of the petitioner will be considered in accordance with law by the third respondent.
5. In view of the above, without going into the merits of the claim made by the petitioner in this Writ Petition, the third respondent is directed to consider the representation of the petitioner, dated 06.12.2012, and pass appropriate orders on the same, on merits and in accordance with law, after giving opportunity of hearing to the petitioner as well as interested parties, if any, within a period of four weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this order.
6. With the above direction, this Writ Petition stands disposed of. No costs.