(Prayer: Civil Revision Petition filed under Article 227 of the Constitution of India, praying this Court to dispose of H.M.O.P.No.852 of 2015 as expeditiously as possible, within the time stipulated by this Court.)
1. This revision has been filed seeking for a direction to dispose of H.M.O.P.No.852 of 2015 as expeditiously as possible, within the time stipulated by this Court.
2. Heard the learned counsel for the Petitioner and perused the materials available on record.
3. According to the Petitioner, the Petitioner filed H.M.O.P.No.852 of 2015 seeking divorce from the respondent. The said H.M.O.P was filed on 9.10.2015.The respondent has also entered appearance in the month of December 2015. Till now, no counter has been filed. Hence the Petitioner has filed the present revision to dispose of the H.M.O.P at an early date.
4. Admittedly, the respondent has not chosen to file counter affidavit, as on today. Once the counter is filed, thereafter the matter may be taken up for final disposal. In such circumstances, the prayer sought for in the revision to fix a time, cannot be granted by this Court. However, taking into consideration of the facts and circumstances of the case and the fact that the H.M.O.P is of the year 2015, this Court is inclined to direct the Court below to dispose of the H.M.O.P at the earliest point of time.
5. Accordingly, the Family Court, Chennai is directed to dispose of the H.M.O.P.No.2003 of 2016 filed by the Petitioner herein, on merits and in accordance with law, as expeditiously as possible.
6. With the above direction, the Civil Revision Petition is disposed of. No costs.