(Prayer: Writ Petition filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for the issuance of Writ of Certiorarified Mandamus to call for impugned selection list published by the 1st respondent dated 04.07.2016 and quash the same and consequently direct the 1st respondent to redrawn the selection list for the post of Director of Physical Education with eligible candidates.)
1. This petition has been filed, seeking to quash the impugned selection list dated 04.07.2016 of the 1st respondent for the post of Director of Physical Education with consequential direction to the 1st respondent to redraw the selection list for the post of Director of Physical Education with eligible candidates.
2. Heard the learned counsel on either side.
3. The case of the petitioner is that he has completed B.A.Economics in the year 2000, B.PEd in 2003 and M.PEd in 2005 and M.Phil in 2006 in addition to completion of Ph.D. and NET examination; that before the petitioner acquired the qualification of NET, the 1st respondent has published a Recruitment Notification for 43 posts of Director of Physical Education in the 2nd respondent colleges with qualification of M.Phil, in which he has come out successful, but without publishing the result of the oral interview, the 1st respondent has published the lists of selected candidates, which is impugned in this petition.
4. Learned counsel appearing for the respondents 1 and 2 would submit that the impugned list of candidates, published by the 1st respondent is only the combined mark statement and not the selection list, as presumed by the petitioner and therefore, the petition may be closed.
5. Recording the said submission, this petition is closed of. No costs. Consequently, connected miscellaneous petitions are closed.