1. The respondent, Union of India, shall pay to the appellant, Chhajjomal & Sons, Vadprakash Gupta s/o Margatrai of Mhow a sum of Rs. 30, 000/- (Rupees thirty thousand) only in full and final satisfaction of all claims, disputes and differences involved in this appeal pertaining to Award dated 2.9.1946.
2. The above parties hereto further agree that after the payment of Rs. 30,000/- by the respondent to the appellant neither of the said parties shall have any claim against each other in respect of all disputes and payments etc. pertaining to Award dated 2.9.1946.
3. That the respondent, Union of India, further agrees that all the defenses, including over payment by the respondent against the appellant are hereby withdrawn in this case and therefore they do no longer survive.
4. Parties to this appeal will bear their own costs.
5. The appeal is disposed of in the aforesaid terms.