R.S. Pathak,; E.S. Venkataramiah and; V.B. Eradi, JJ.
1. We have heard learned counsel for the parties. We see no force in this appeal. It is accordingly dismissed. But having regard to the circumstances of the case we grant time to the appellant to vacate the premises bearing house No. 141, Budhana Gate, Meerut, presently occupied by him, on or before April 30, 1982 if the appellant files an undertaking within two weeks from today to the following effect:
“1. That the appellant will hand over vacant and peaceful possession of the suit premises to the respondent-landlord on or before April 30, 1982.
2. That the appellant will pay to the respondent the arrears of rent, if any, within one month from today.
3. That the appellant will pay to the respondent future compensation for use and occupation of the suit premises month by month before the 10th of every month.
4. That the appellant will not induct any other person in the suit premises.”
2. In default of compliance with any one or more of these conditions or if the undertaking is not filed as required within the stipulated time, the decree shall become executable forthwith.
3. The appeal is disposed of in terms of the above order with no order as to costs.