NON-REPORTABLE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL No.8862 OF2016[@ SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (C) No.26699 OF2016[@ SLP (C)......CC No.16033 OF2016]. MAHENDER SINGH AND ORS. Appellant(s) VERSUS MANAGING DIRECTOR, HSIDC AND ORS. Respondent(s)
1. Applications for permission to file Special Leave Petition are allowed.
2. Delay condoned. Application for substitution is allowed.
3. Leave granted.
4. The issue in this appeal pertains to the claim for higher compensation made by the appellants. The learned counsel for the State of Haryana fairly submitted that the claim for compensation is covered by the decision of this Court in "Sachin & Ors. vs. State of Haryana & Ors." passed in Civil Appeal No.3412 of 2015, decided on 31.03.2015, whereby the cut in the development charges has been reduced from 40% to 30%.
5. Therefore, this appeal is disposed of in terms of the above referred Judgment.
6. We make it clear that in this appeal, the appellants will not be entitled to statutory benefits for the period of delay in refiling the petition before this Court. No costs. .......................J.
[ KURIAN JOSEPH ]. .......................J.
[ ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN ]. New Delhi; September 09, 2016.