6. The lower Court will submit a finding as to how much is payable on account of interest according to the terms of the bond Exhibit A. Fresh evidence may be taken. The finding will be submitted in 8 weeks and the parties will be at liberty to file objections to the same within 10 days after notice of return of the same shall have been posted up in this Court.
7. [In compliance with the order contained in the above judgment, the District Judge of Bellary submitted the following:
8. I find that the plaintiff is entitled to interest of Rs. 12 12 a year, representing 2 12 palls per year at Rs. 5 per palla. He is therefore entitled to Rs. 50 in all for the four years].
9. This Second Appeal coming on for final hearing after the return of the finding of the Lower Appellate Court upon the issue referrred by this Court for trial.
The Court delivered the following
10. The decree will be varied by allowing interest at Rs. 12-8-0 per annum on Rs. 200 from March 1908 till the time fixed for payment. Time for redemption will be extended to 18th August. In other respects the decree will be confirmed. There will be proportionate costs.