Skip to content
Our Customers Our customers love us. Sign-up now!
- GMR Group GMR Group is an infrastructural company headquartered in Bangalore. Also has a global presence with infrastructure operating assets and projects in several countries and a Net Profit of about 2.6 billon dollars
- The Firm Advocates We are one of the fastest growing law firms in Bangalore including clients from Banks, Developers, Real Estate and Companies apart from Individual clients.
- Indian Bank Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 22,000 employees, 2100 branches and is one of the big public sector banks of India.
- Kris Law Chambers KLC has exclusive strategic alliances with international legal and corporate consultancy firms, which connect KLC to a network of international law firms.
- Titan Industries Titan is an Indian designer and manufacturer of watches, jewellery, precision engineering components and other accessories. It is a joint venture between the Tata Group, and the TNIDC. Revenue of about 1.4 billion dollars
- BBMP The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), is the administrative body responsible for the civic and infrastructural assets of the Greater Bangalore metropolitan area in Government of India, Karnataka.
- MSPL Ltd. MSPL Limited, the flagship company of Baldota Group was founded in 1961. Today, it is one of the India’s leading iron ore mining companies and holds the distinction of being the India's largest producer of wind power.
- Basavashree College of Law Basavashree College of law is one of the constituents of Karnataka State Law University setup by Basavashree Educational Trust with the permission of Government of Karnataka and Bar Council of India.
- Sheshadripuram Law College The college which is in the heart of the city, was started during 1984-85 under the aegis of the Seshadripuram Educational Trust.The college is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and recognized by Bar Council of India